Cylindrical Roller Bearings Nu2309e
|FOB Price:||US $0.1-500 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||10 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|10 Pieces||US $0.1-500/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: 220E, 300E, 400E, 100, 2200E, 2300E, NN3000
- The Number of Rows: Single
- Material: Bearing Steel
- Load Direction: Radial Bearing
- Trademark: BMT
- Specification: Bearing Steel
- HS Code: 8482500001
- Rolling Body: Roller Bearings
- Outer Dimension: 47-1200mm
- Spherical: Non-Aligning Bearings
- Separated: Separated
- Transport Package: Industrial Exporting Package
- Origin: China(Mainland)
What is a Cylindrical Roller Bearings?
Cylindrical roller bearings are of high load capacity and can operate at high speeds because they use rollers as their rolling elements. They can therefore be used in applications involving heavy radial and impact loading.
The rollers are cylindrical in shape and crowned at the end in order to reduce the stress concentrations. They are also suitable for applications that require high speed because the rollers are guided by ribs which are either on the outer or inner ring.
With the absence of ribs, either the inner or outer ring will move freely so as to adjust to axial movement hence can be used as free side bearings. This enables them to absorb shaft expansion to a certain extent, relative to the housing position.
NU and NJ type cylindrical roller bearings produce high performance results when used as free side bearings because they possess the required characteristics for that purpose. NF type cylindrical roller bearing also supports the displacement of the axial to a certain extent in both directions and therefore can be used as a free side bearing.
In applications where heavy axial loads have to be supported, cylindrical roller thrust bearings are the most suitable. This is because they are designed to contain shock loads, are stiff and the axial space required is little. They only support axial loads that are acting in a single direction.
Specifically, our cylindrical roller bearings can be used in industrial transmission, automotive, electric motor, generator sets, elevating machinery, machine tool spindles as well as internal-combustion engines, etc.
These roller bearings can be separated and are easy to mount as well as dismount.
|Name||Cylindrical Roller Bearings|
|Precision Rating||ABEC1, ABEC3, ABEC5, ABEC7,ABEC9|
|Number of Row||Single Row, Double Row, Four Row|
1.High quality and good service2.Less friction and low noise
5.Ability to carry heavy loads
6.Less coefficient of friction
7.High limiting speed
8.Large size range:inner diameter from 20mm-800mm.
9.Variations of structure:NU,N,NJ,NF,NUP,NH,NCL...V,NB,NU...V,NNU,NNCF,NNCL,NNCS,FC,FCD,FCDP...
10 Physical Characteristics:
1) Cylindrical roller bearing can be separated by single row,double rows and four rows.
2) This kind of bearing can be submitted to high radial load and some axial load.
3) The rolling element of cylindrical roller bearing is cylinder,the two ends of the external lines have the corrective slope which can eliminate the contact stress.
4) NN and NNU design cylindrical roller bearing have high rigid and apply to machines such as millings.
Ningbo Demy (D&M) Bearings Co., Ltd. is a leading manufacturer of ball & roller bearings and exporter of belts, chains and auto parts in China. We specialize in research and development of various kinds of high precision, non-noise, long-life bearings, high quality chains, belts, auto parts and other machinery & transmission products.